About Peak Sensors
Peak Sensors is a specialist in providing solutions for temperature measurement across a wide range of industries worldwide. We design and manufacture:
- Resistance Thermometers
- Thermistors and much more.
We also offer a range of allied services including thermocouple calibration and platinum recycling.
Key Industries We Supply
Peak Sensors has supplied temperature sensors to a number of different industries. Some of those we regularly work with include:
- Mineral Processing.
- Green Energy Production
- Power Generation
- Aerospace Heat Treatment
As well as this, we also work in partnership with UK based Original Equipment Manufacturers to create temperature sensor solutions which match their exact requirements.
Why use Peak Sensors?
Peak Sensors aspires to be the UK’s leading manufacturer of temperature sensors. Our world-class business is founded on:
- Experience. Peak Sensors’ team of highly-qualified experts has many decades of experience in designing solutions to meet our clients’ exact needs. Our service is prompt, personal and professional.
- Reliability. We recognise that the sensors we supply are critical to the smooth and cost-effective operation of our customers’ manufacturing processes. Our sensors are designed to operate reliably under the harshest of conditions, supported by swift supply of high-quality replacement components as needed.
- Quality. Our sensors are produced using top-quality components sourced from leading industry-recognised suppliers in Europe and the United States. Peak Sensors’ rigorous quality standards are reflected in our ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Customer service. Customers worldwide are assured of a rapid response, competitive pricing and a rapid turnaround on every order.
A well-established company
Peak Sensors was founded in 1997 by temperature sensing expert Peter Smith and manufacturing business specialist Shekhar Nagarkar. The company has grown consistently for nearly two decades, and in 2008 moved to a new purpose-built manufacturing and supply facility in Chesterfield, UK.
A dedicated team
Peak Sensors customers can rely on a dedicated team of technical experts and customer care professionals. Key contacts include:
Peter Smith (MBA, BSc, AMIMech E) – Managing and Technical Director
Peter has many years of experience in the field of temperature measurement and control, and before founding Peak Sensors was Senior Production Manager at Heraeus Electronite (UK) Ltd. Peter’s drive, enthusiasm and expertise are reflected in his high standing in the industry, and he is personally active in analysing clients’ needs and devising innovative solutions.
Trevor Walters – Sales Manager
Trevor has worked for Peak Sensors for over ten years. He is a great problem solver and knows exactly which temperature sensor is needed for each industry application. Trevor is a true customer care professional, offering friendly and expert advice to clients new and old.