Reports To: Production Supervisor
Location: Chesterfield, UK
Purpose: To manufacture temperature measurement devices.
Type: Full-time (36.5 hours a week), Permanent
Peak Sensors are a temperature measurement specialist (https://www.peaksensors.co.uk/ ) and have been manufacturing devices for over 20 years. Products are sold worldwide and into a large number of industries. The products manufactured are diverse and specialist in nature.
The candidate will be working in a workshop environment with tools, equipment and materials to manufacture temperature measurement devices. The candidate would be responsible for the quality of their work and ensuring it is done within the time frame required.
The candidate will have flexi-time but also a requirement to ensure goods are received and delivered in a timely manner.
- Manufacture of mineral insulated temperature sensors.
- Assembling, testing of temperature sensors
- Soldering/welding of metal work.
- Analysis of test data
- Reviewing and understanding works processes/technical documentation
- Meeting strict customer deadlines
- Enthusiasm for this type of role, excellent time-keeping and reliability.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience working within a factory assembly role required.
- Good IT skills.
- Good organisational/housekeeping skills.
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent preferred.
- Candidates must be able to prove they have the right to work in the UK by start date.
- Specialist training will be given.
Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience.
Applications of a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 26th Feb 2018